Advantages of face serums and the way to decide on the proper serum
How to choose the right face serum for dry skin
When it comes to facial care, most women think that face washes, scrubs, sunscreens, and moisturizers are all they need! However, there is one vital product that is looked at often, which is facial serum. To talk about that Benefits of facial serums, They contain more active ingredients than face creams, which does wonders for your face.
Benefits of facial serums
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles:
Q.Some facial serums contain an ingredient called retinol, which helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
Protects your skin from damage and premature aging::
Serums contain various skin-protecting ingredients such as astaxanthin, vitamin C, vitamin E, resveratrol, green tea, ferulic acid, etc. These ingredients not only help prevent early skin aging, but also protect against dirt and damage from oxidative UV light.
Gives you a clear face::
With regular use of facial serum, you will find that there will be fewer acne, dark spots, pimples, and other spots on your face. The collagens in facial serums gradually give you a clear no-mark face.
Reduces open pores::
The components in facial serum protect your skin from free radicals and reduce the size of open pores. This leads to a reduction in whiteheads and blackheads.
Brightens the eye area:
Another Benefits of facial serum is that it helps to lighten dark circles and correct tone differences in the area under the eyes.
Easy eye serum 11ml
Facial serums are lighter than face creams and other products, so your skin absorbs them faster. Because of this lightweight formulation, it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy and works wonders on sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin.
How to choose a facial serum
Just like other beauty products, the market is flooded with a wide variety of facial serums. Below are a few factors to consider when choosing a facial serum.
- The list of brands and ingredients: Among hundreds of brands competing in the market, you should choose a reputable brand. In addition, the list of ingredients is given on the package; Please note that the higher the list of ingredients, the better the serum.
- Identify your skin problem: As with all other skin care products, there are different serums for different problems. Hence, it is necessary to identify what your skin needs most and buy accordingly. For example, if your problem is acne and dark spots, buy an acne-fighting serum, not the anti-aging serum!
- Your skin type: Another factor to consider when choosing a serum is your skin type. If you have dry skin is for serums that contain ingredients like vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. If your skin is acne prone or oily, choose serums with rosehip seed oil, salicylic acid, and retinol.
How do I use facial serums?
Things to Do Before Applying Facial Serum
- Cleanse your face and pat dry
- Before applying, read the directions on the package (some special instructions may need to be applied).
- The amount of serum you need to apply can vary based on your skin problem and the type of product. In general, however, two pearl drops of serum are sufficient for a single use, as the sera are highly concentrated.
Use with your fingertips:
Take two pumps of serum on your fingertips and lightly apply to your face and neck. Lightly tap your face with your fingertips. Now wait 5 minutes and let your skin absorb the serum thoroughly. Later, you can use a moisturizer to seal the serum and its nutrients deep into your skin.
Application with the palm of the hand:
Put 2-3 drops or a peanut-sized amount of serum on the palm of your hand. Now gently rub your palms together to activate the serum. Squeeze your palms gently against your skin and cover your entire face and neck with the serum by patting the serum up and out with your palm. The further steps are only to be continued as mentioned in point 1.
Frequency of application
- Skin moisturizing serums can be used twice a day to keep your skin hydrated and hydrated all day.
- Apply anti-aging serums at night, as the ingredients synchronize with your body’s daily rhythm and aid in deep repair.
- Apply serums that are high in antioxidants or antipigmentation in the morning as these will protect your skin from harmful UV light, free radicals and various environmental pollutants.
- To get the most out of your facial serum, always apply it after you have applied a cleanser to your skin.
- If you feel that the ingredients in your serum are dry or irritating, try applying it to another product, such as a toner.
Hence, to get the best Benefits of facial serums follow the above steps. Remember, overusing facial serum is not the solution to getting rid of your skin problems right away. Facial serums work well provided you choose the right product by identifying your skin’s problems and needs.
Six Unexpected Things To Improve Your Skin