Wholesome Flu-Fighter Shake – Oxygen Journal
Boost your immune system to fight off the flu with this antioxidant and vitamin rich shake. Honey contains antiviral compounds, and mangoes are a real boon to your immunity as they are one of the few fruits that contain the healthy vitamin cocktail of A, C, and E. Blueberries are agents loaded with disease-killing antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances.
Exercising and a busy lifestyle can affect immune function. Whey protein prevents disease by increasing the production of glutathione, which is the essential fuel of your immune system.
Thank you for watching!Visit the website
Healthy Flu Fighter Shake Recipe
Completed in: 10 mins
Power: 1 serving
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen mango pieces
- ¼ cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup of sugar-free and fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon. honey
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon. Flaxseed oil
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a blender and stir until smooth.
- If necessary, add protein powder and 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to thin the consistency.
3. Add flaxseed oil and mix on low to combine gently.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 317, Total Fats: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 122mg, Total Carbohydrates: 33g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 29g, Protein: 32g, Iron: <0.5 mg